Last updated: 02/08/2018
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the IceKing mobile application (the "Service" or the “App”) operated by IceKing ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing and using this Service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you may not access the Service.
IceKing - Viktor-Kaplan Str. 2/Haus C/2. Stock
2700 Wiener Neustadt
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) By registering here and creating your "IceKing Profile", you can access different services that are offered by us without having to register for each service separately.
2) You agree that:
2.1) you will keep your username and password safe, and won't share them with anyone or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
2.2) you will not pass yourself off as someone else or create multiple, false accounts.
2.3) you will not provide any false personal information
2.4) you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission
3) You can update your personal details by accessing your account and making any necessary changes.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you grant our third parties and us a non-exclusive royalty-free license for any picture uploaded, both for scientific and commercial purposes.
IceKing does not take any responsibility for any injury or damage to persons or property occurred during a glacier expedition and while taking photos to be uploaded in our App.
We strongly recommend that a certified mountain guide always accompany you on any glacier trip, to mitigate risks connected with the glacier environment.
IceKing gladly accepts donations to further its support to glacier research.
1) Donation: any asset, including any monetary amount, gifted by a Donor to IceKing, by means of electronic authorisation through the app and/or the website of IceKing.
2) Donor: a natural or legal person who donates, has donated or will donate a Donation to IceKing.
1) These Terms and Conditions apply separately to each single donation that you make.
2) By confirming that you wish to make a donation you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions for that donation.
3) IceKing uses the personal data of each Donor to process its Donation.
1) Once you confirm that you wish to proceed with your donation, your transaction will be processed through Paypal.
2) By confirming that you wish to proceed with your donation, you authorise Paypal to request funds from your credit or debit card provider.
3) Depending on the country of residence of the person wishing to make a donation (Donor), local charges may apply for the donation payment - for further details in this regard, please contact your bank.
4) Upon receipt of the payment, the Donor will receive via e-mail a confirmation of his/her donation, containing the details of IceKing, name and address of Donor, as well as date, amount and currency of the donation (as required to qualify for tax-deductibility in certain jurisdictions).
5) If you become aware of fraudulent use of your card, or if it is lost or stolen, you must notify your card provider.
We reserve the right to amend these Donation Payment Terms and Conditions at any time.
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by IceKing.
IceKing has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that IceKing shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
The Service and all of its original content are the sole property of IceKing and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable EU law, supplemented if necessary by the law of Austria.
You expressly understand and agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country, state, province or territory determined solely by IceKing to resolve any legal matter arising from the Terms and Conditions or related to your use of the IceKing App. If the court of law having jurisdiction rules that any provision of the agreement is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms and Conditions and the remaining terms and conditions will continue to be valid in full force and effect.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.